I am not Shiv Khera or Minocer Patel nor i want to.
But i have some views tips using which a person can improve upon his self-Confidence. The main point is if you want to have a healthy self confidence there are many things which one can do to boost your self-confidence.
one important point is that this self-esteem is not fixed. It can always be improved.
One can try some of the steps below to boost your confidence and self esteem.
- Identify Your Success : Everyone is good at something, so first of all find out what things you are great at that is at what points you Excel, then focus on your talents. Give yourself time to develop pride in them. Give yourself credit for your success. Inferiority is a state in which you declare yourself to be a victim. Dont allow yourself to be victimized.
- Look in Mirror and Smile: The expression on one's face encourage the brain to develop certain emotions. So by looking in the mirror and smiling every day, one might feel happier and more confident in the long run.
- Exercise and have Healty Food: Exercise raises adrenaline and makes one feel happier and healthier. It is certainly an easy and effective way to boost your self-confidence.
- Turn feelings of envy or jealousy into a desire to achieve
- When feeling insecure, Write down a list of things that are really good about yourself. Read it back. One will be surprised what he/she can come up with.
- Don't be afraid to push yourself a bit.- a little bit of pressure can actually show just how good you are!
- Purchase some new cloths as per the latest trend and while wearing them don't think that you might be looking awkward.
- Try to talk positively at most of the times.